Thursday, May 31, 2007

And man created God in his own image


It's very curious how God in all the Abrahamic faiths behaves like a vulnerable human.

For instance God in the Old Testament gets angry, takes revenge, feels remorse and guilt. Coincidentally around the time of Judaism humans were still culturally immature, spontaneous and displayed a very similar behaviour!

Then in the New Testament God acts like a drama queen and sets up the stage for suffering, crucifixion and resurrection. A typical Greek tragedy that again coincided with the literature, the theatre and the story telling style of that time.

Last but not least, Islam was a true reflection of the environment and culture of the harsh and ignorant Arabian Desert. The Quran copied many stories from the Gospel, with the help of Waraqqa Ibn Nawfal of course, and added to them the spices you expect from 1001 nights or Aladdin Stories!!

Winged angels, horned devils, scary jinns and a flying mule! Muhammad claimed that the Quran was his only miracle. Again, the only thing the Arabs were good at was poetry...Words and only words, coincidentally the Quran (Islam's only miracle) is made of words, Arabic words!

God's last message to the universe and humanity has been revealed in a language so classical, that some of the native Arabs can now hardly understand.

Just go back in memory my dear Muslim and remember the religion class (Hessatt Al-Deen).
It was all about memorising the words, no comprehension needed and if you fail to memorise you know what happened!

Millions of non-Arabic speaking Muslims recite the Quran in Arabic, a language that they can't understand or speak. The miracle of Quran has dissolved, because God forgot that the universe stretches beyond the Arabian Peninsula!!

Over the next few months I will be concentrating on the Quran, its teachings and its many errors. The errors are grammatical, historical, geographical, scientific and mathematical in nature, but above all is the many immoral verses that directly conflict with basic human rights and sound humane conduct.

I expect Muslims to come and defend their religion, I also expect them to use proper reasoning and logical methods to refute my evidence.


All_Brains

9 comments:

elmasry said...

Hi,

I read most of your comment today at Nakneef's blug, and here I am reading your blug which I found very interesting.

Congratulation and please count me one of your readers from now on.

All_Brains said...

Hello Karim

Thanks for your comments. I see you have started your own blog, the pictures are very nice.

I look foward to hearing your views on my topics and I will comment on yours once you have written down some articles of yours.

Regards
All_Brains

Cosmic Dancer said...

Good blog!

All_Brains said...

Thanks Hassan.

And I take your views on board. I am sure some of the Muslims throughout our history must have been good people at heart and did good deeds for humanity.

I am a little scared though that the new breed of Islamists can see you beyond heaven and hell and the beautiful architect you talked about will cease to exist.

দুরের পাখি said...

Hi, all_brains

I'm waiting eagerly for your blogs.You seem to adressing exactly the matters I was interested in. I came accross your blog from your post in FFI. I myself write a blog,but too naive and lacking information,coz I dont understand Arabic at all. I had some issues regarding Islam and Quran on which I would very much like to have your explanation.

All_Brains said...

Hello Apostate

I have had a look at your blog and would be very happy to be of assistance to you at any time.

I am a native Arabic speaker, so I can help with proper word meanings and won't allow the word twisting tried by Muslim apologists.

I would like to hear why you left Islam.

Regards
All_Brains

Cosmic Dancer said...

Hi AB - Abu Ali here (min fadlak la tasta'mil ismee al-haqiqi) - just saw your last post on the other forum ;) and as I have also left that forum just wanted to add my 'best wishes' to you.

I have the highest respect for you and the calmness, maturity and most of all wisdom, you have always shown.

Take care - and I'm sure we will bump into each other in the virtual world and may be one day in the real.

Abu Ali

:)

All_Brains said...

Sure thing Abu Ali!

Hope you are still around and look forward to hearing from you soon.

Regards
All_Brains

Cosmic Dancer said...

Hi All_Brains - I like the way you put links on your site - so I have copied you and put some links up (u are at the top :D)

Take care - AA

ps - thanks for standing up for me - I really appreciated it and won't forget it.